May Day Floral Crowns at Blue Bee Cider
Celebrate springtime, cider and flowers with us at Blue Bee Cider on May 1st!
May Day (May 1st) is a day that most of us do not observe. We want to start a new tradition to honor this holiday by making floral crowns, tasting delicious craft cider and enjoying the beautiful weather! Historically, May Day is the celebration of springtime with a festival of dancing, singing and cake. Some May Day celebrations also include dancing around a Maypole adorned with a crown of fresh flowers. We won’t have a Maypole but we will make crowns!
During this hands on workshop you will learn the basics of design, assembly and construction of a floral crown. Each participant will create their own one of a kind fresh floral crown to take home. We will make sure you leave with the skills and knowledge to create a crown at home for your next special night on the town (or even for your own wedding!).
This class perfect for….
- A girl’s night out.
- An Early Mother’s Day experience gift.
- Future florists.
- A Bachelorette party pre-game.
- For Brides and Bridesmaids planning on making their own crowns for an upcoming DIY wedding.
- A date night.
- Or just because…who doesn’t want to make and wear a floral crown!
To learn more about our wonderful hosts, Blue Bee Cider, visit their website here.
All materials and instruction provided. No experience is necessary and all ages are welcome. You must sign up online to attend.
***Workshop fees are non-refundable.***
- Date/Time: May 1st, 2019 at 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Location: Blue Bee Cider, 1320 Summit Ave, Richmond, VA 23230
- Class Fee: $45/person
- This workshop will hopefully take place outside on Blue Bee’s patio depending on the weather. If it is raining we will hold the class in the Hayloft which is only accessible by stairs. If this is an issue for you please let us know so we can change the location.